Skip to content
- Our philosophy is inspired by a vision of human kind and the rest of creation and its destiny drawn from the life and teachings of Jesus Christ “The Perfect Man” in whom” all human values find fulfillment and unity” (c.s.35). Here in lies the specifically Catholic character of our school.
- “The fact that, in their own individual ways, all members of the School community share this Christian vision makes the school catholic” (c.s.34).
- We believe that in the contest of emerging global and national concerns, there is an urgent need to work for social justice, respect for life and creation and national integration.
- We recognize that besides striving for intellectual competence, our school must commit itself to the promotion of love, freedom, sincerity, justice, preservation of the integrity of creation, responsible use of cybernetics and mass media, fostering of wholesome and simple life styles, combating the ill effects of globalization, corruption, violence, criminalization and powerlessness of the marginalized sections of the society.
- The school commits itself to serve the economically weak, socially backward and needy pupils. We believe that the school campus should be free from politics and pupils should not be involved in political activities.
- But they should be educated to principles of politics and patriotism.
- We are convinced that all these can be achieved only in an educative community in which, pupils, teachers parents and management work together in an atmosphere of joy, loving kindness, friendliness, family spirit, relationship with God, fidelity to duty and spirit of service.
- We look up to Mary as our Mother, Model, Teacher and Guide.