- The Co-curricular and extra curricular activities are designed for the all round development of the pupils – spiritual, intellectual, social, cultural and physical growth. The personality of the pupils include all that enables a girl or boy to become aware of her/his God-given talents and to develop them to their full potential for the glory of God and the service of the society. Opportunities are provided for co-curricular activities such as house system, clubs, ECA, leadership training etc. to enable the pupil to develop leadership qualities, organizational skills, self expression and character. Working together in a spirit of reciprocity and communion are strongly affirmed. All unhealthy competition and the structures which foster it are strongly discouraged.
- The Spiritual Formation helps the pupil to deepen his/her relationship with God as loving father and to grow in love and respect for all people as brothers and sisters. Activities which promote spiritual formation are designed by the school.
- Commitment to Social Development includes an awareness of a respect for the diverse aspects of the Indian Social milieu and a readiness to contribute constructively to the creation of a just society.
- With a view to create social awareness and concern, the pupils are given exposure programmes on poverty, illiteracy gender-injustice and allied evils.
- The pupils are expected to render their service to their less fortunate brethren according to their age and capacity.
- Cultural Development: In the ear of cultural invasion by Mass Media, the pupils are educated to appreciate their Indianness and the richness of our culture and at the same time to respect and appreciate other cultures too.
- The pupils are educated to appreciate beauty in whatever form it presents itself. The inner beauty of the human person created in the image of God who is infinite Beauty, Truth and Goodness, is emphasized.
- They are taught to preserve the beauty of God’s creation by judicious use of natural resources and constant care of the environment.
- For Physical Education, regular games and outdoor exercises are provided.
Awarding of Points
For Unit test and terminal examination, points awarded are
- Grade in the class (above 90%) 10
- Grade in the class (above 80%) 8
- Grade in the class (above 70%) 6
- Grade in the class (above 60%) 4
- Grade in the class (above 50%) 2
- Grade in the class (above 40%) 1
- Grade in the class (above 40%) –
1st place 10
2nd place 8
3rd place 6
Points are given for discipline, punctuality and regularity.