To translate this vision into action the school community will strive to:
- Set high standards for themselves in every field and always strive for the best performance they are capable of.
- Value and responsibly use their freedom and respect the freedom of others.
- Be clear and firm on kingdom values and be courageous in acting on them.
- Set and achieve high academic standards.
- Develop leadership of high caliber and integrity.
- Be sensitive to those in need and render selfless service
- Set themselves free from socio-economical religious caste political and gender prejudices and act as catalysts of social change wherever it is needed.
- Protect preserve and judiciously use the resources of the earth for the welfare of all creatures.
- Appreciate and respect other faiths and foster religious harmony.
- Impart media education for a critical and responsible use of media.
- Educate the pupils to human rights and to the principles of politics without however involving them in political activities and inculcate in them the true spirit if patriotism.
In synthesis construct and develop and educative ecosystem that is, an educational environment (community) consisting of pupils, teachers, parents and management working together as a team, in family spirit nourished by communication, dialogue and quality interaction converging towards the shared, common objectives: the integral formation of the pupils.